miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

What will be my life like in 20 years?

in 20 years I will be tall and anice person. Ans I won't wear glasses because I will have an eye operation.
I will live in a house in Andorra With my wife and four Dalmatian dogs. My mother will live in her house in La Valldan with my brother. My father will live in his house near the beach. In 3 months we will have two sons.
I will work in Audi's cars. I will be an engineer. My wife will works in Hospital. My mother an father won't work because they will be retired. I will start working at 8:30 and finished at 17:00.
At the weekends, I will go in a bikepark and i make love with my wife haha. I won't smoke because smoking isn't good for the health. I will practise running and riding a bike.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.